As a credit reference agency we collect public and credit data about individuals to create credit reports. Under the Data Protection Act 2018 you have a right to:
- Request a copy of your credit report
- Dispute inaccurate information on your credit file
- Have errors corrected within 28 days
Already registered for Equifax Statutory Credit Report?
What is Equifax Statutory Credit Report?
- Equifax Statutory Credit Report is our standard credit report which has been redesigned to make it easier to understand what credit information is held about you
- Once you have registered for this service you will have access to our improved member centre, now called myEquifax.
- Access and view your credit report online
- Print out or download your credit report as a PDF document
Request a paper copy of your Statutory Credit Report
You can request a postal copy of your statutory credit report by downloading our paper application form and posting it to:
Customer Service Centre
PO Box 10036
A copy of your statutory credit report will be posted to your home address within seven working days.
Looking for Business Reports?
If you’re a sole trader or in a business partnership, by law, you’re entitled to request a copy of your Business Report to be sent to you by post. Please complete our Business Request form and post it to the address above.
A copy of your statutory credit report will be posted to your home address within seven working days
To get Adobe Acrobat please click the image below